541-773-8888 [email protected]

Important W2 Information for Employees

W-2 Forms How do I get my tax information at the end of the year? The Confident Companies is required by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to provide each employee with a W-2 Form that states the employee's compensation and tax withholding amounts for the calendar...

read more

Let's work together

We're excited to connect! Contact Confident Staffing using the info below, or fill out the form and we’ll call you.



5 + 13 =